Thursday, January 10, 2008

Personal study: Manicured toes

God, you're beautiful.

Long, artistic, and curiously powerful; like the fingers.

Gasp. The fingers?

Relax.

Relax?

Stop complaining; This salty lather has been said to trigger sexu -

Excuse me? When did I agree to a salty later?

Love it.

I guess this is what it feels like to be owned.

You are mine.

Who gave you say?

The tickling is just a symptom ...

Would you please stop her?

No. This costs $50. You should be in extascy.

I'm in hell ... ouch.

Be in utopia.

I can't.

For $50 you will. Imagine it if you have to.

Do I look good?

You will ...

Will you tell me when I'll feel good?

"Ng Ma" will take good care of you.

Ng Ma?

She's the best.

Will I ...

Yes ... you will match the nails on our fingers.

Are they bleeding, too?

Yes.

Why?

It matters.

Why?

I will matter ... And eventually so will you ...

Why?

I really don't know.

No comments: